Nourish the skin with Kiehl's collection of hydrating skincare products from moisturisers, body care to serums.
LEARN MORE ―＋
How can I tell if my skin is dehydrated?
Dehydrated skin may feel tight, look dull, and have fine lines and rough patches. It can also be sensitive and prone to redness. If your skin experiences any of these signs, it could benefit from hydrating skincare products.
Why is using hydrating skincare important?
Hydration is the cornerstone of healthy and radiant skin. Well-hydrated skin appears plump, smooth, and youthful. It helps maintain the skin's natural moisture barrier, protecting it from environmental stressors and preventing moisture loss. All skin types can benefit from hydrating skincare, including oily skin.
What are the best hydrating skincare ingredients?
Our hydrating products often feature ingredients like hyaluronic acid, squalane, glycerin, and natural extracts like calendula and aloe. These ingredients work together to replenish moisture, lock it in, and leave your skin feeling refreshed and nourished. See below for a brekadown of the ingredients our hydrating skincare may contain:
- Squalane is a botanical lipid that’s extremely compatible with your skin’s natural oils. A Kiehl’s signature ingredient, our squalane is derived from olives and provides an emollient effect without leaving a greasy residue.
- Avocado oil is one of the most moisturising of all fruit oils and also contains skin nourishing vitamin E and amino acids. This ingredient helps support the skin’s natural barrier, boosting its ability to retain moisture.
- Hyaluronic acid is a water-loving substance found naturally within the skin. Its impressive humectant properties make it a key ingredient in hydrating serum and cream formulas.
- Evening primrose is a botanical oil frequently used in herbal remedies. In our Kiehl’s range of skincare for hydration, evening primrose is known to help seal in moisture.
- Calendula is a vibrant flower native to the Mediterranean. Used for centuries as a medicinal herb, calendula has been one of our signature ingredients since the 1960s due to its skin comforting properties. For example, our Calendula Serum Infused Water Cream is a multi-purpose hydrating moisturiser infused with concentrated calendula serum. Hundreds of micronised Calendula petals deliver a long lasting, continuous supply of vital compounds known to comfort dry skin.
Are Kiehl's hydrating products suitable for all skin types?
Yes, Kiehl's offers hydrating products suitable for all skin types. Whether you have dry, oily, combination, or sensitive skin, our diverse range of products is designed to address specific hydration needs for healthy-looking skin.
Do oily skin types need to use hydrating products?
Yes, even oily skin types can benefit from hydrating products. While it might seem counterintuitive, oily skin can still be dehydrated. When the skin lacks moisture, it may produce more oil to compensate, potentially exacerbating issues like breakouts and excessive shine. Hydrating products designed for oily skin can provide the right balance, delivering moisture without clogging pores or making the skin greasy. Look for lightweight, non-comedogenic hydrating options tailored to oily skin to keep it healthy and balanced.
Hydrating Skincare to Plump, Nourish & Restore Dry Skin
Embrace the plumping effects of hydrating products to help target the signs and symptoms of dry skin. If your skin is desperate for moisture, the Kiehl’s range of hydrating serums, cleansers and more will give your skin what it needs. Our moisturising formulas are enriched with ingredients known to be highly efficacious as skincare for hydration.
Powerful Hydrating Products by Kiehl's New Zealand
In our quest to provide the best skincare for hydration, Kiehl's has harnessed the benefits of cutting-edge ingredients while staying true to our heritage of using natural extracts. The result? A lineup of hydrating skincare products that deliver visible and long-lasting results. Whether you are rich skincare for dry skin, or lightweight skincare for oily skin, experience the science of hydration and achieve a dewy, supple complexion with Kiehl's.